Motorcycle Rental in Paris

Want to rent a motorbike in Paris? A small fleet of rental motorcycles might be available in Paris this summer. Based in the heart of Paris, we would deliver our rental motorcycles to your hotel or pick you up from any airport in Paris (Charles de Gaulle or Orly).

Why rent a motorcycle in Paris - the most visited city in the world? Its the best way to avoid traffic congestion and you always find parking. There is the centre of Paris and then there is more to explore outside of France‘s capital. Great motorcycle rides lead to the Chateau de Versailles, Monet‘s Gardens at Giverny, the St-Denis Cathedral Basilica, Chateau Vaux le Vicomte or Fontainebleau Palace to name just a few. Further afield you have the Loire Valley, the Champagne or the Normandy. Plenty to explore on two wheels.

Interested? Please email us directly if you are interested in renting a motorcycle in Paris. Looking forward to hearing from you and keep the shiny side up.

Posted by:

Discussion

Milton copat said on March 31, 2017:

Gostaria de alugar uma GS 1200 em Paris do dia 16/06 a24/06 /2017

Dustin Manhart said on September 15, 2016:

I am planning a trip starting next Monday 9/19 to 9/29. I’m hoping to rent a larger bike quoted with unlimited mileage and side and top luggage (preferably a 1200GSA, Goldwing or Harley Davidson.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Dustin

Rushil said on June 21, 2016:

Hi,
I am visiting Paris for 3 days starting on the 22nd of june, was wondering where are you located and how do i book a motorcycle with you guys. The site only allows to book in and around Nice.
hope to hear back soon as we arrive there in 2 days
Thanks

Grady Means said on May 12, 2016:

I would be interested in 2 motorcycles – picked up in Paris on Sunday, September 18, 2016 and returning to same location in Paris on Monday, September 26, 2016. Can you arrange this? Would there be an additional charge for the motorcycles over the printed prices on-line? We will be riding Loire, Normandy, Seine.

greg herman said on April 27, 2016:

I would like to rent a bike for one day, pick up sept 8th. Your website is not accepting my credit card info. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Craig said on April 26, 2016:

I’m interested in renting two bikes for two weeks in June of 2017. Make and model are not an issue. Ideally 650 cc or bigger. All gear preferred but we can bring what u don’t have. Luggage cases preferred but not required. Unlimited mileage as we’d be touring Brittany and Normandy.

Thanks, Craig

Mason Dean said on April 04, 2016:

Hi,

I’m interested in renting a BMW 1200R GS from the 30/07/2016 until the 29/08/2016, pick up and drop off in Paris.

Many thanks for any assistance you may be able to offer,

Regards
Mason

Michael Cronin ND said on March 30, 2016:

I would like to rent a motorcycle with travel bags including a bag behind the passenger like a BMW RT 1200 picking up in Paris on May 31, 2016 and dropping off on June 6th.
We have rented MC in Europe before. Please quote cost, including helmets, insurance and other costs.

Marcelo Guaranha said on December 23, 2015:

Dear Sir
I’m looking for a bike rental -BMW GT1600 or 1200RT or GS1200 – from 7th to 12th, March 2016.
Pick up and drop off at my hotel in Paris.
I’d like to receive a quotation acording to the following:
Unlimited mileage
Top and side cases included
Insurance
Payment method

Looking forward fot.your reply.
Best regards
Marcelo

Walter Roth said on September 29, 2015:

I would like to rent 2 BMW bikes with travel bags for a period of about 9 days, starting end of october. Can you accomodate?

Humam Alkatiri said on September 07, 2015:

Hi, my name is Humam, i need to rent 6 BMW motorcycles, which type do you have… We plan to pick up the motorcycle on the 20th of September and return on the 25th of September, and also can you suggest us any nice route and places to visit during 4/5 days trip….thx b 4

Regards

Humam

HAZERA said on June 24, 2015:

Need a big sccoter or motorbike for the day 7 of july 2015.
take and return Paris ORLY Airport
contact me please

jorge coquis said on May 24, 2015:

need to rent a BMW R1200 R/T or similar from Paris date 07 /july/2015 to 09/july/2015 contact me please

Richard Bremner said on May 11, 2015:

Interested in renting a touring motorcycle for 2 people from May 16th-18th 2015

Rich

Nick Holmer said on March 19, 2015:

I was looking to renting a Bmw 800 gs in form June 10 to June 17 picking up in Paris. Is this possible?

R Kevin Reichle said on October 15, 2014:

I would like to rent a BMW for my stay in Paris 21 Oct 2014 – 1 Nov 2014. Please advise what my options are.

mansour said on August 27, 2014:

i whont motocycl honda gold wing 1800cc

Hideaki Tamaki said on April 15, 2014:

Dear Columbus,

My name is Hideaki Tamaki, used your Ducati in Nice 2 years ago.
This year, I want to use Harley Davidson.
The date is 2014 Aug.8 pick up in Paris
Aug.11 return in Paris.
As I want to use for tandem riding for 4 days,
I need a side case and Syssy-bar or top case,and GPS.
Road King or Electra Glide and so on will be OK.
I am waiting for your reply if it is possible or not.
Hideaki Tamaki